The Brownstone site plan is very well designed. It bears the CDL hallmark of a very well-thought out and meticulously planned site layout, incorporating the wealth of experience that CDL has from the thousands of homes they have built. In fact, better than even a lot of private condos.
To register for updates or showflat viewing or e-application, just email us below.
The Brownstone Site Plan Layout :: Click to Enlarge
The Brownstone site plan layout is zoned into different themes:
* Located on Sky Deck
The landscaping is by a top landscape consultant, Coen Design International Pte Ltd (opens in new window).
The Brownstone Site Plan Layout | Site Design
CDL & TID tend to do more private condominiums than ECs. In fact, Brownstone EC is only their 4th EC in the last 5 years. However their EC layouts are just as good as their private condos, which makes them good value buys. Take a walk for instance, in the grounds of the Rainforest EC, that just completed recently – it has more the feel of an upmarket condo than neighbouring private condos.
For the Brownstone site plan itself, a lot of thought and attention to detail has gone into the site design & planning. Not only is it very functional & practical with little to cavil at, but it promises to be a delightful place to live in.
- The blocks are orientated north-south, and at right angles to the main road to minimise traffic noise. No unit gets direct afternoon sun.
- 75% of the units have a pretty nice view. They face either the various condominium pools, or spa pools, or lawns, or the low-rise private housing across Canberra Drive.
- The substation and bin centre area is set away from the residential blocks, in one corner.
- A 5-storey carpark is deliberately designed to span the edge of the project that borders the MRT line. It is clad with greenery and acts as a lush green wall to protect the site visually, and from the noise of the track. The top of it is a Sky Deck housing some facilities including BBQ pits, and a junior skating rink.
- Uses a pneumatic waste collection and disposal system at ventilated areas. No unsightly manual carting around & smells. Saves manpower too. It is an extra upfront expense to the developer, but good for buyers.
THE BROWNSTONE SITE PLAN . SHOWFLAT VIEWING . E-APPLICATION
Please register here to be kept updated on the Brownstone EC, or for showflat viewing or e-application.